Popular Posts

Con la tecnología de Blogger.
jueves, 21 de marzo de 2013

Hi, my name is Júdit Alcàntara Casals and I love reading and listening to music. My favourite books are Harry Potter and Twilight. I also like reading books by Federicco Moccia and others. My favourite music group is One Direction but I also like Rihanna, Pitbull, Jennifer Lopez, David Guetta, Melendi, Rulo y la Contrabanda, etc. Listening to music makes me feel happy.

Hello! My name is Chahira. I love reading, especially in Arabic and Spanish, but I never watch films, but one of the few films I've seen that I liked is Black. Sanjay Leela Bhansali is the director. The plot of the film is about a blind and deaf girl, and her relationship with her teacher who himself later develops Alzheimer's disease. I like it because it is based on a true story.

Hi, I am Alba Portet and one of the activities I like doing in my free time is listening to music, all kinds of it. I think music is a good way to relax myself. My favourite singers are Melendi and Bruno Mars, but I also like groups such as Train, Simple Plan or Lax’n’Busto. Reading books, watching TV series and playing basketball are the other activities which I like doing. Recently, I haven’t had a lot of time to read books but I would recommend the last I read, El món groc by Albert Espinosa, that’s fantastic!

Hi! My name is Eva Crous Cutrina. I’m 16 years old. I like a Catalan series called Polseres vermelles. The series is about a group of friends who stay in a hospital for different diseases. They formed a group to have a great time in hospital.

Hi, I’m Núria Bagaria. I believe that I am a funny, nice girl. I’m interested in culture. I am very keen on listening to music, it’s my passion. I like listening all kinds of it; jazz, pop, rock, blues… I also enjoy reading books. I’m interested in realistic ones. Now I am reading Forgotten by Cat Patrick and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. If you haven’t read it, I recommend them to you. I love classic cinema, my favorite film is Breakfast at Tiffany’s although I’m also interested in current films. 

Hi, my name is Marina Morales and I'm 17 years old. I live in Sant Hipòlit de Voltregà, a small village. For me, taking photos is very interesting and I like practicing it with my camera. One of my hobbies is travelling with my family, friends, boyfriend... On Fridays I go to the pool to relax, on Saturdays I like going shopping and walking at night and go to parties with friends. However on Sunday I like to be in the sofa watching films with a great company, my favourite film is The Lucky One.

HI! My name is Roger Berenguer, I love reading and I always read novels and I think that it is very interesting. The best book that I've read is El Quijote because I think that it is a brilliant book. I love more books like El señor de los anillos or Dracula!

Hello! My name is Aida. I’m 17 years old. I’m from Catalonia. I live in Sant Hipòlit de Voltregà, with my parents and my grandmother. I have a pet, a dog. It is very beautiful.
In my spare time I usually listen to music, read or watch TV. My favourite film is Dear John, because I really like the protagonist and story. My favourite food is pizza and I hate vegetables. One thing which I do not like is waking up in the morning, the rain, the bad weather and the exams.

Hi! My name is Ariadna and I'm seventeen. I have two brothers and I've been studying in this high school since I was eleven. I like watching films on TV but, of course, they're much better at cinema. The last film I saw there was La vida de Pi (Life of Pi). I would recommend it because, behind the story, there's an interesting reflection about life from two points of view: the religious and the agnostic one. This film amuses you and also makes you think while you are watching it.

Hi my name Marc Arrabal and I'm 16 years old and I like playing tennis and padle, I'm crazy about music, I like Blink 182, Bon Jovi, Kings of lion, System of a down.. Club tennis Voltregà Is a humble club of our little town, but the players are very good and won a lot of trophies year.

Hi! My name is Sílvia Rifà Terricabras. I’m 16 years old. I think I’m a cheerful girl. I spend my free time on watching TV, listening music or reading. I’m very keen on music, I love listening to all kinds of it. I would like to recommend you a catalane TV program called APM and I also recommend you a book called Zapatos de Caramelo by Janne Harris. It’s a fantastic novel.

Hi! My name is Clàudia Guiu and I'm 16 years old. I play the drums and I like it so much. I enjoy the music and my favourite band is Nirvana. I'll play in a famous band one day!

Hi! Im Pol Ruiz, i'm 16 years old. I live in Vinyoles, I play the guitar and i like play other instruments. One of my favourite book is Why lionesses don't preffer blonde lions, is fabolus i promisse this!

Hi! My name is Montse Jallow. I'm 16 years old and I'm black. I live in St. Hipòlit de Voltregà for 9 years. My favorite sports are: volleyball and football. I love dancing and singing. My favorite singer is Rihanna, I feel very identified with her. Also I love Wiz Khalifa, he's a rap singer.
In the future I'd be singer of rock , but also I would be like, designer because I love fashion.

My name is Laura and I'm 16 years old. I live in Les Masies de Voltregà and I study 1st Batchillerat. I practice volleyball in Torelló, a town next to Les Masies. I like the music groups Txarango, La Pegatina, One Direction, Rihanna and others. In the future I don't know what I want to do.

Hi, my name is Judit and i'm 16 years old. I live in Sant Hipòlit de Voltrega. I think I'm funny. I love musice like Simple Plan or Rihanna. Also I like reading, the last book I was read is " the hunger games", it's a good book. I like going shopping with my friends.

My name is Andrea Campdelacreu and i'm 16 years old. I've got a twin sister. I like practing different sports but at the moment my favourite sport and the one thtat I practise is rollerskating. At the weekends I love staying with my friends and going to parties. I sometimes go to the cinema and the best film I have seen is "Lo imposible".

Hi, my name is David Gallach, I'm 16 years old and I live in Sant Hipòlit de Voltregà. I love listening music and watch TV. My favourite type of music are techno, hardtsyle, punk, house, trance... My favourite singers are Basshunter, David Guetta, Dj Antoine, Segismundo Toxicómano etc. TV programs that most interest me are: “La que se avecina”, “Aquí no hay quien viva”, “Crackòvia”...

Hi boys, I'm Nil Font Viñas and I've 17 years old. I like sttudying and riding a motorbike. Last month, I want to see a footbal match. I like football and I'm a supporter of FC Barcelona. FC Barcelona is the best team of the world and Messi is the best football player. Do you like FC Barcelona?

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I am 16 years old. My favourite sports are volleyball and roller skating. I'm a roller skating since I was 5 years old in C.P.Voltregà(with my sisters). I like going out with my friends, and on Saturday nights we go to a disco called La Suit. I like listening to music by Rihanna, Phill Collins, Bryan Adams, Anastacia and other musicians of Flaix Fm and Flaixbac (which are 2 radio channels). I've got a lot of plans for the future, but now I live my life.

Hi, my name is Oriol and I'm 17. I don't like reading very much but I love music. Since I was 5 years old, I've been playing the guitar. My favourite bands are Blink 182 and Green Day. Do you know them? You have to listen to them, they are awsome!!!

Hi! My name is Adrià, I’m 16 years old and I live in Masies de Voltregà. I have some hobbies, such as mountain sports like cycling and trekking; and watching films. I love cinema, and when I can, I watch a film. The last film that I saw is Moonrise Kingdom, a surrealist love story between a strange boy and girl in an island, with eccentric residents.

Hello, my name is David Arnedo. I have 16 years olds. My favorite TV pogram is “ Little Britain” because is very funny. I play basketball in “ Voltregà “ club and my favorite book is “Angels and demons” because is very interesting and fun.


0 comentarios: